Cause A Ripple Effect- What & Who We C.A.R.E About.
At C.A.R.E, we offer support to individuals with primary psychosocial disability, progressive and chronic illness, helping our participants build capacity and resilience in everyday life. We guide people to reach their fullest potential, at their own pace.
We work in collaboration with respiratory specialists to offer rehabilitation services to people experiencing anxiety and depression as a result of serious respiratory illness or post-COVID-19 infection. C.A.R.E therapists are highly educated with both lived and academic experience in Nursing, Healthcare, Mental Health and the corporate world.
- Psychosocial Recovery Coaching.
- Life Coaching.
- Support work for NDIS participants across Melbourne Metro.
- Mindfulness programs for individuals experiencing anxiety and depression as a result of acute and chronic respiratory illnesses. (In collaboration with Breathe Easy, Move Easy Therapy)
- Post-COVID-19 respiratory rehabilitation program to promote physical and psychosocial recovery.
- C.A.R.E telephone support plans for older people living in isolation.
How We C.A.R.E.
At Cause A Ripple Effect (C.A.R.E), our aim is to help each person regain a sense of hope. Our highly qualified coaches and support workers help every individual they encounter to live a full and contributing life.
We offer support and coaching to:
- People living with primary psychosocial disability.
- NDIS participants (self and plan-managed).
- Individuals experiencing physical and mental health issues post-COVID-19, including those experiencing chronic fatigue, shortness of breath and anxiety.
- People diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD).
- Individuals diagnosed with a progressive, terminal illness.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to discuss our services. Call us today on 0428 802 077 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.